Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Belated Triple Awards Post

I was so touched to be nominated by the lovely Happy Face, Happy Wallet that I (almost) forgot to mention it here. Better late than never, right? This award really made my day and I'm grateful for the opportunity to nominate some of my favorite bloggers. Without further ado, here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I nominate, in no particular order...drum roll please...

1. The Lip Print
2. Blogdorf Goodman
3. Lipsticks & Lightsabers
4. All Lacquered Up
5. Padmita's Makeup Blog
6. Nessasary Makeup
7. Fashion Under $100
8. Scrangie
9. Babyassface
10. Fabuless Beauty

1 comment:

Fabuless Beauty said...

Awww..thanks for this! =)